This is the homepage of the official website of the Italian Commodity Science Academy (AISME). AISME is the association of reference for all those, academics and not, who are interested in research in the vast area of disciplines linked to commodity science. As the fundamental declaration of the SECS P/13 sector states, the goal of commodity science is to gather the research fields that revolve around the production of goods, studying, analysing and assessing the resources as well as the production and transformation technologies together with the impacts on quality and environment, including environmental managements and certification systems.
The main goal of AISME is to promote the development and diffusion of commodity science by:
- Promoting and taking part in various initiatives and projects with Italian and foreign institutions;
- Collaborating with public and private institutions and organizations;
- Organizing and promoting conferences, debates, seminars and any other possible kind of scientific and cultural exchange;
- Awarding grants and scholarships;
- Issuing an official journal of the association and any other material or scientific production by the members, other academics and institutions seen as relevant for the area of interest of the association.
In this website you will all necessary information on the association: its many activities, the main research areas of interest, the contact information of the members, national and international events and links to other useful websites.
Enjoy your surfing!